Reverse Osmosis Water System (Purotwist 4000T36-Gold Series)
- Made in USA
- NSF/Prop 65 lead-free faucets
- 9 gallons per day rated TFC membrane
- 3/8” hose from tank to faucet for full flow
- Auto shut-off valve and John Guest fittings
- Quick-change replacement filters
- Compact size for simple installation
- Purotwist 4000T36 is tested and certified by the Water Quality Association and according to NSF/ANSI 58
Permeate pumps (ERP 500)
- Reduces waste water by up to 80%
- Designed to enhance contaminant rejection
- Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 PSI
- Requires no electricity, powered by energy from Brine Water
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
OUR FOUR STEP PROCESS
Step 1: Free Consultation
We go to your home and test your water’s characteristics and discuss your needs with you. We will take notes and pictures to inform the plumber so that we are prepared for the installation. We can schedule your installation within 2-5 days.
Step 2: Revision and approval
We analyze the information with our plumbing team to address any concerns. We ensure the plumbing team will have adequate supplies for the installation. We contact you to discuss any issues that needs to be addressed or to finalize the install date.
Step 3: Installation
Our expert plumbing team comes prepared and works efficiently to install your RO water system. Our team will test the system and walk you through how the system works to ensure complete satisfaction.
We will send you follow up emails to remind you to change your filters, your RO membrane, and to do your annual sanitation. This can be done yourself, or we can do if for you.